The Domestic Travel Support Policy is applicable to the Principal Investigator and Senior Personnel listed in SC EPSCoR funded projects.
The daily per diem rate is $25.00 per day for in-state travel and $32.00 per day for out-of-state travel. The details are listed below:
|Time of Departure||Time of Return||Meal||In-State||Out of State|
|Before 6:30 am||After 11 am||Breakfast||$ 6.00||$ 7.00|
|Before 11 am||After 1:30 pm||Lunch||$ 7.00||$ 9.00|
|Before 5:15 pm||After 8:30 pm||Dinner||$ 12.00||$ 16.00|
- $0.505 per mile
- To receive reimbursement, travel must be at least 10 miles one way from home or business. (Minimum of 20 miles roundtrip)
- Purpose of trip must be indicated in reimbursement request and must relate to the current project.
- Lodging will be reimbursed at actual cost up to $200.00 per night including hotel room and taxes
- Parking fees, Tolls, Taxi, Uber, and Lyft are allowable costs
- Rental cars should be used only when other means of transportation are not conveniently available or are more expensive
- Flights must be economy class
SC EPSCoR Contact